Angela and I

Angela and I

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Life...

has been crazy these past few months!! And as a result I have not blogged at all, so now I will try to quickly catch you up on what's been going on with me (mostly with pictures though, because it's easier and more fun I think :) ha ha.)

I've started school again at UVU, I'm majoring in Physical Education and Recreation. I will be graduating in 2011.
I'm looking into doing a study abroad program in New Zealand next January, because it would be totally awesome.
I'm training for a triathlon this summer, it should be interesting... :)

And here are some random pictures of recent happenings! ...


Kristina and I at Temple Square.


Chanel and Tinkerbell on Christmas Eve.










Samantha and I sledding on Christmas Eve day.





















Kristina and I going 80's dancing around Oct.



Mo Tab Christmas concert with the family :)





















Hockey game, loved it!




Tinkers and I

No comments:

Post a Comment