Angela and I

Angela and I

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm Back!

So I've decided to start blogging again! It has been forever, but I'm beyond terrible at keeping a journal so I'm gonna do this instead.
Lately I've taken in interest in picking up new hobbies, and pursuing old ones. Such as: photography, dance (I recently picked up country dancing which is super fun!), cooking/baking, service ventures, music (writing music, singing, and playing the flute again), learning a foreign language, and reading, just to name some. So be prepared to hear more about these! I may share pictures, links, thoughts, whatever the heck I feel like sharing at the moment! ;)

xoxo,
Carissa

P.S. I am sooo excited for Christmas! Well all the holidays really. I love love love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment